5.0: Implement Update procedure: if a newer version is found in the store, an info "update available" should appear in the startup popup, or if manually checked from the right side dropdown menu
Here is how updating any version from 5.0 onwards to always the latest should work:
- Pling App starts
- Popup shows up, starting the app
- Then popup shows "Checking for updates..."
- If new file for the same archtitecture and platform is found it shows "Update found"
- Popup asks then "Do you want to update now to version x.y?"
- buttons below "Yes" or "Later"
- if Yes is pressed, appimage gets replaced, eventually a copy of the current appimage gets stored as backup just in case to roll back