Version 20.01.22 (2020-01-22)
- Added Japanese language Pack
- Added Portuguese language Pack
- Added Russian language Pack
- Partially added Polish language Pack
- Added MystiQ's manpage (only for GNU/Linux)
- Added (temporarily) 32-bit Windows installer
- Fixed Media Preview in Windows systems
- Changed to QUrl::fromLocalFile to generate the correct file:// url
- Fixed all Warnings of Qt 5.14
- Added missing namespace to demuxing_formats
- Fixed crop math scalar functions
- Changed background for mystiq logo to dark and light themes
- Fixed minimum width in mainwindow affecting small screens or tiling window managers
- Fixed subtitles burning
- Fixed Set Parameters window blank (only for Microsoft Windows)
- Removed unnecessary support to FFplay
v20.01.09 Pre release
Version 20.01.09 (2020-01-09)
- Changed version numbering system. Now we use the exact release date as version number.
- Available an installer for Microsoft Windows systems
- Added updated packages of FFmpeg, FFprobe and FFplay (only for Microsoft Windows)
- Using Qt 5.14 (only Microsoft Windows)
- Cleaned task wizard UI
- It is now possible to reorder items in the initial list of items in taskwizard
- Added Swedish language Pack
- Added Italian language Pack
v0.4.0 New Release 0.4.0
Version 0.4.0 (2019-12-10)
- Added French language Pack
- Changed the application icon
- Fixed: Adding Debian based distros build deps
- Fixed: Avoid pass crop parameters to ffmpeg when not changed the crop on configuration
- Changed logo to SVG format
- Feature: Replace the preview system with qtmultimedia
- Fixed: Remove more mplayer references.
- Fixed: some bugs on cut & crop dialogs.
v0.3.2 New Release 0.3.2
Version 0.3.2 (2019-12-06)
- Added new Video Cut Editor
- Improved area for video parameter options
- Added German language pack
- Fixed continuous integration with TravisCI to generate AppImages packages with each release
- Fixed avoid pass crop parameters to ffmpeg when not changed the crop on configuration.
v0.3.1-1 Packaging in AppImage format has been included to reach more users. This process is in the experimental stage, we need user feedback to improve packaging
Packaging in AppImage format has been included to reach more users. This process is in the experimental stage, we need user feedback to improve packaging
Fixed a bug in the UI that prevented you from correctly displaying some items on desktops with dark themes
Added Donate Option. Added Continuous Integration with TravisCI. Added "make install" way to install after build. New option to users, now it's possible report bugs into app. Changed internal app icons theme. Explained how to compile the application in Ubuntu 18.04 or earlier, due to the incompatibility of MystiQ with Qt5 <= 5.9. Added from the help menu, a link to send donations to the project.
- Qt5 >= 5.10
- ffmpeg >= 1.1.0
depends=('ffmpeg' 'qt5-base') optdepends=('sox: audio speed adjusting support' 'libnotify: display desktop notifications' 'mplayer: video cutting preview')
To build and run, on Ubuntu >= 18.10 and derivated install:
sudo apt install ffmpeg sox mplayer libnotify-dev qt5-default qt5-qmake g++ make
To build and run on Ubuntu 18.04 and derivated:
sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:beineri/opt-qt-5.12.3-bionic
sudo apt update
sudo apt install build-essential g++ make ffmpeg sox mplayer libnotify-dev mesa-common-dev libglvnd-dev
sudo apt install qt-latest tree
echo "/opt/qt512/bin" | sudo tee /etc/xdg/qtchooser/default.conf
echo "/opt/qt512/lib" | sudo tee -a /etc/xdg/qtchooser/default.conf
- clone git repository: "git clone https://github.com/llamaret/mystiq.git"
sudo make install
Released MystiQ 0.2.0, an unstable version but quite close to the stable final 1.0 that should be ready in a short time. We are completing the user manual. We have added a link to report bugs to the menu. We have continued to clean and simplify the user interface. To do, we urgently need to fix a bug related to the subtitle embedding (any help in this regard will be well received). We will also include an icon to the system systray to facilitate interaction with the user without having to have the application window open in the foreground. We are also working on a universal installer via make install and we are looking for volunteers to package for the most popular distros package systems.
This is a transition version. We are making several changes, including the user manual that will facilitate the use of the application.
Simplified the interface. Spanish translation completed. Improvements in application performance by taking advantage of the latest FFMPEG versions. Thanks to glpzzz, a new colaborator of our project.